Thursday, 8 October 2015

Mixed Race Irish Research Participants Wanted !



Research Participants needed in Ireland!

The aim of this research is to try and obtain a better understanding of the everyday, lived experiences of the white Irish mother and her mixed ‘race’ (i.e. black African/white Irish) children.

It is hoped that this information will help increase our understanding of what it is like to be a member of a multiracial family in Ireland today.  

For the purposes of the study, I would also like to interview any mixed ‘race’ Irish adults that may be interested in getting in touch!

If you have any questions, or would like to find out more about the study, please feel free to contact me, Patti O’Malley, University of Limerick at patti.omalley@ul.ie
Thanks!

                              

3 comments:

  1. Hi. I tried to send an email to Patti O Malley but the address isn't recognised. Fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apologies, I placed a . at the end in error. I have now corrected it.

      Best regards

      Delete
  2. How do you participate in the research? Even if I'm not eligible as only a mother of a mixed race child at least I could tell her about it.

    ReplyDelete