Sunday, 16 June 2013

Mo Farah is Celebrity Dad of the year

British Olympic Champion Mo Farah has been named  Celebrity Dad of the Year



      Mo was born in Somalia and Tania's parents are from Yemem.




We can all remember the lovely scenes of Mo with heavily pregnant Tania and his stepdaughter Rhianna celebrating at the Olympic games.


Tania gave birth to twin daughters, Aisha and Amani just weeks after he won double Olympic gold in the 5,000m and 10,000m. He dedicated his Olympic medals to the babies.

In an article in the Standard he is reported to have said:

"I'm just so happy that people feel I'm being a good dad. It's such an honour."

"The best part (of fatherhood) is being able to come back and see the girls," he said.

"Even when I'm exhausted from training, I get home and see them and suddenly I feel amazing again.

"To have three beautiful daughters is a blessing that I am grateful for every day."

Mo tries to be a hands-on father but admits: "Tania is definitely better at changing nappies than me!
To find out more about Mo check out his website http://www.mofarah.com/#events

No comments:

Post a Comment